Your shopping cart is empty!
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The Lucchese® Heather boot takes the classic cowgirl boot and adds a sleek, feminine update.
- Rich goat leather upper with a traditional stitch pattern.
- Features a deep scallop for easy entry into boot.
- Leather lining for a more comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Round H toe.
- Lightly distressed high heel.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel tab provides excellent traction and long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 9 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.